A Woman Entangled - Cecilia Grant

I'm finally finished and just a wee bit sad.  A Woman Entangled is the third book in the Blackshear Family series and also the weakest book in the series.  I'm not exactly sure what it was that I didn't enjoy, the writing was as wonderful as the other two books but I guess I'm just not a fan of the "friends to lovers" trope. Or maybe it was just this case of friends to lovers.

Nick, our hero, has his feelings figured out pretty early but by the time Kate, our heroine, figures hers out the story was almost at an end and then poof--they couldn't but did and yada yada it was over and they were a couple.

Kate spent too much time wishing for what she couldn't have and not seeing what was right in front of her and honestly I wanted to smack her up side the head more than once.  Most romances require a suspension of disbelief but you want a little time for swooning between the hero and the heroine and the heroine spent so much time looking for "someone else" that you didn't get to enjoy enough time of the two being together.